We are here to help. Find a few of our commonly asked questions below. Still not sure? Call us at 617.536.5700.
Preparing for your visit:
Does the hotel offer wheelchair accessible rooms?
What are the parking options at the hotel?
- All accessible guest rooms feature wide, wheelchair-accessible doors with lowered peepholes, as well as light switches. Accessible rooms are equipped with roll-in showers within the bathroom. Please contact the hotel for any additional information.
Can I send packages to the hotel ahead of my stay?
- Upon arriving at the Hotel, guests may use our daily parking valet services for $53 per day. Hourly parking rates vary. Street parking is available but not recommended as it is very limited.
Are dogs allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- Yes, you are more than welcome to ship packages to the hotel. Please address the package as follows: Your Name - Guest, Taj Boston, 15 Arlington Street Boston, MA 02116
Does your hotel have a swimming pool?
- Yes, dogs are allowed at Taj Boston. Please refer to our Pet Policy for additional information. There is an additional $100.00 non-refundable cleaning fee per stay, as well as, a pet policy. Guests must inform the front desk at check-in and fill out a pet waiver. Pets may not be left alone in a guest room at any time.
What is the minimum age requirement to check into a guestroom at your hotel?
- Although Taj Boston does not have an on-site swimming pool, our Concierge team can assist in recommending nearby pool facilities.
I would like to arrange flowers, in-room massages, or other items in the guest room. How do I arrange this?
- Guests must be at least age 18 to register at Taj Boston.
Do you allow smoking on the property? In the rooms?
- Please contact our Concierge team at 617.598.5207 to customize your upcoming visit.
Do you have an Early departure fee?
- No, we are a non-smoking property
- Yes, there is an early departure fee and the amount of this fee depends on the policies your reservation was booked under.
Do you have a business center? Where can I print my boarding pass?
What does the fitness center offer?
- Our 24-hour business center offers 2 work stations as well as a quick print boarding pass kiosk. The concierge desk can also assist with boarding passes and printing needs.
What are some major attractions nearby?
- Our 24-hour fitness center is located on the 4th floor and offers a wide range of cardio audio and strength training machines.
- Located in the heart of it all, Taj Boston is directly next to The Boston Public Garden for idyllic views and Newbury Street, for premiere shopping and dining. Back Bay Boston is known for its open air markets, historic sites and iconic brownstone houses.
I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
I left an item behind, how can I arrange to have it sent to me?
- Any items left behind are logged by our housekeeping team and safely kept by our Loss Prevention Department for 90 days. To find your item and arrange shipping, please call 617.598.5207
How can I find out more information for planning a special event?
- Offering 18,000 square feet of space across 15 private function rooms, for every event there is a perfect place to meet. To learn more about hosting an event, please email email@example.com or call 617.598.5250.